Barrisol Acoustic Lighting
Barrisol acoustic lighting is a revolution in the combination of aesthetically pleasing flexible design, balanced luminosity and efficient acoustics.
Barrisol acoustic lighting benefits:
- Barrisol acoustic light corrects the acoustics of a room whilst also providing a perfect balance of light
- Barrisol acoustic systems are lightweight with a fast installation time
- The Barrisol technology makes the stretch materials highly adaptable to fit any space or design requirements
- All Barrisol stretch materials are easy to access and maintain
- Barrisol acoustic lights conform to European and international fire safety classifications
Watch: The Corn Hall, Norfolk, Acoustic Light Installation
Acoustic Light Installations
The Barrisol translucent sheet range can be combined with any Barrisol acoustic ceiling system.
Our acoustic lighting systems comprise two layers to allow for an excellent acoustic rating whilst also giving an even light output.
The bottom Barrisol layer is perforated to match one of Barrisol’s four acoustic systems – Nanoperf (A15), Acoperf (A20), Microacoustic (A30) or Miniperf (A40). The top layer is installed without any perforations.
You can use any combination of Barrisol translucent sheets for your acoustic lighting, however we recommend using Barrisol Blanc Venus 04011 for the bottom layer and Polaris 04080 for the top layer.
Get in touch or call the Barrisol Welch team today on 0800 124 4143 and add radiance with improved acoustics to your next design project.