Careers at Barrisol Welch
Here at Barrisol Welch, we are the Stretch Ceiling Specialists. We do anything but ordinary. Our company ethos remains the same, whether through the talent of our people or the concepts we develop; integrity, diligence and uncompromising quality. These core values continue to underpin our business and company vision.
Would you like to be part of the Barrisol Welch team?
We are currently looking to fill the following role(s):
BARRISOL INSTALLATION ENGINEER
As a Barrisol Installation Engineer, you’ll need to be able to work as part of a team or alone installing Barrisol ceilings and LED lighting around the UK, so must be willing to travel with the occasional nights away.
Required Education, Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience on sites
- CSCS card
- Full UK driving license
- Attention to detail
Desirable Education, Qualifications and Skills:
- IPAF (scissor lift training) certificate
- PASMA (scaffold training) certificate
- Willing to train for IPAF and PASMA certificates if don’t already have them
- Desirable to have electrical knowledge within LED strip lighting or have electrical certification
PERKS OF WORKING FOR BARRISOL WELCH:
- Van provided for travelling to and from jobs around the UK
- Travel time paid
- Mobile phone for work use
- Increased earning opportunity, with paid overtime
Additional training will be provided to fully understand and install our range of Barrisol products and LED lighting. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org